It's actually fairly simple to embed Google Slides in a Blogger blogpost or page.
How to embed a Google Presentation
- Open your Google Presentation for viewing
- Select Publish to the web
- Click on Embed
- Select "Small (480x299)" under slide size and "every 5 seconds" under Auto-advance slides.
- Click Publish
- Select the HTML code in the text box and press Ctrl C on the keyboard to copy it.
- Go to Blogger and create a new post, or open an existing post for editing.
- Switch to HTML view.
- Paste the code you copied above into the blogpost.
- Save and publish your blogpost.