It's actually fairly simple to embed Google Documents in a Blogger blogpost or page.
How to embed a Google Document
- Open your Google Document for viewing
- Click View, then Full Screen
- Copy the URL of the Google Document from the address bar of your browser
- Go to Blogger, create a new blgopost or edit an existing one
- Switch to HTML view
- Paste the URL that you copied in Step 3 anywhere in the code (this is only temporary)
- Copy the following code, and paste it into your HTML where you want the document to be embedded.
<iframe src="https://docs.google.com/document/d/1GVBowL69OnrHbNLwnFGJDiNuoS1Fs712tpdQkfu9DDc/" width="480" height="520"></iframe>
- Replace the highlighted URL above with the URL that you copied in step 3.